There’s a new meme that I was asked to participate in over at Fun Crafts and Recipes. It’s called Four Foods on Friday. The idea is that there will be four questions posted for all of us to answer. This week there were five questions, but I’ll play along
1. How do you like your eggs cooked? Any special ingredients?
Over medium, with toast to dip in the yolk. Or cooked completely through and slapped between two pieces of bread with miracle whip and mustard.
2. What’s your favorite cold sandwich, made on two pieces of bread?
Cold cut combo from Subway. Or a turkey club.
3. What is your favorite pie?
A mint chocolate pie that my mom makes every Thanksgiving (cause I’ll whine if she doesn’t). Full fat/sugar version though… she made fat free sugar free last year, and I was disappointed. It was alright, but just “not the same”.
4. Name one food you refuse to eat and why.
Shrimp. It’s nasty. Even if it wasn’t, just the thought of trying it again makes my stomach turn.
5. What’s the name of your favorite restaurant, and is it small or part of a chain?
Hacienda, and a little of both? It’s a non-authentic Mexican restaurant. They are fairly local– they are all over around here, but not much further away.